NEWSS Annual Meeting
ANNUAL MEETING INFORMATION
The 69th NEWSS Annual Meeting will be held January 5-8, 2015 at the Williamsburg Lodge in Williamsburg, VA.
Meeting registration, membership dues as well as Proceedings orders can be placed via the PayPal links below. You can use a PayPal account or any major credit card to purchase these items. Proceedings ordered via PayPal will be available for pick-up at the Annual Meeting in Philadelphia. Please send a note to email@example.com if you would like to order a copy of the meeting’s Proceedings via PayPal but will not be at the Annual Meeting to collect the Proceedings in person. We will also have the means to process credit card payments at the meeting for the convenience of our membership.
If paying by check, please use the attached Mail-in Registration Form. A $30.00 late fee will apply after the registration deadline of December 12, 2014. The Mail-in Registration form can be mailed to: NEWSS, Treasurer, P.O. Box 25, Woodstown, NJ 08098
Donate now to the NEWSS Education Fund!
If you did not attend the Annual Meeting and would still like to be a member of the NEWSS, please use the link below.
Past Meetings Symposia
Featured Symposiums from the 2008 NEWSS Annual Meeting
Powerpoint presentations for the Climate Change Symposium are available as PDF documents.
- Climate Change and the Biogeography of Troublesome Weed Species
- Do Migrating States Matter? — A farm field perspective of climate change
- Climate Change in the Northeast: Past, Present, and Future
- Climate Change and Invasive Weeds
- Global Climate Change, Plant Biology and Public Health
Featured Symposiums from the 2006 NEWSS Annual Meeting
Powerpoint presentations for the Ornamental Symposium are available as PDF documents.
- Weed Management Programs for Field-Grown Nursery Stock
- The Effects of Cultural Practices on Weed Establishment in Containers
- The Challenges of Managing Weeds in Herbaceous Perennials
- Reducing Costs of Weed Management in Container Nursery Production
- You Better Watch out!!! Herbicide/Ornamental Combinations to Avoid
- BroadStar and SureGuard – What We Think We Know about Two New Products for Nursery Weed Management