NEWSS Cooperative Extension
Web Sites in the northeastern United States
|NEW HAMPSHIRE||NEW JERSEY||NEW YORK|
Other Extension Websites:
- The National Institute of Food and Agriculture - USDA
- Links to Cooperative Extension Services in the US - Listed by State (Maintained by University of Illinois)
- NASD - National Ag Safety Database (USA)
- Pesticide Poisoning Handbook - Excellent resourse on pesticide toxicology information
- FBMInet-BC - Farm Business Management Information for British Columbia
- EXTOXNET - Extension Toxicology Network (Maintained at Oregon State University)
All information provided on this page is not an endorsement of any kind by Northeastern Weed Science Society of any product or any company mentioned in one form or another in the text, links, or as a reference. This page is a part of a world wide web (Internet) and uses materials that are freely available, and are a public domain. All claims and regulations are sole responsibility of authors stating them. This page is not a “to-be-cited” reference for pesticide use and/or weed identification but serves only as a convergence point of various information, available publicly over the world wide web through various web pages and manufacturers websites. We feel that compilation of such information in one place could be useful. We do not intend to infringe on any copyrighted information, thus if you see something that should not be appearing here — let us know and we will promptly remove it.
- Journal of Extension - The journal is the peer-reviewed publication of the Cooperative Extension System. It seeks to expand and update the research and knowledge base for Extension professionals and other adult educators to improve their effectiveness. The Journal of Extension is an electronic journal available on the World Wide Web
- WSSA Herbicide Tab - Includes link to WSSA approved herbicide list
- Search for herbicide label and MSDS on Greenbook - Crop Protection Reference
- Search for herbicide label and MSDS on CDMS -Crop Data Management System
- WSSA Composite List of Weeds - Includes BAYER codes
New! E-answers - made possible by participating universities and Agricultural Communicators in Education (ACE) through a grant from the Cooperative State Research, Education and Extension Service (CSREES)-USDA.
“All of the Extension publications in the United States have been placed in one database on the Internet.” — Progressive Farmer.