- Aquatic Weed Management – NC State University
- Center for Aquatic and Invasive Plants – University of Florida (UF – IFAS)
- Aquatic Plant Management Society, Inc. – former Hyacinth Control Society, Inc.
- Aquatic Invasive Species in Vermont – Vermont DEC, Watershed Mgmt. Div.
- Aquatic Plant References (Bibliography) – Maintained by Pat Warrington
- AquaPlant Plant Identification – Texas A&M University
- UMass Extension Weed Herbarium – Maintained by Randy Prostak
- NCSU Turfgrass Weed ID – NC State University
- Virginia Tech Weed ID Guide – Virginia Tech University
- Penn State Weed Management – Penn State University
- Rutgers Weed Images/Descriptions – Rutgers University
- WSSA Photo Herbarium – Weed Science Society of America
- Weedalert Searchable Database of Turf Weeds – PBI Gordon Corp.
- Weeds of No-Till Cropping Systems – Purdue University
- Weed Identification Resources – Iowa State University
- Weed ID Guide – University of Missouri
- Northeastern IPM Center – USDA, NIFA
- UC-IPM Weed Photo Gallery – University of California
- Idaho’s Noxious Weeds – University of Idaho
- Weed Seedling ID – University of Minnesota
- Weed ID Resources – Iowa State University
- Agricultural Solutions – FMC Corporation
- Lawn Weed Identification – University of Maryland
- Plant Image Gallery – Noble Foundation
- USDA Plants Database – USDA Natural Resource Conservation Service
- Clemson Weed Management – Clemson University
All information provided on this page is not an endorsement of any kind by Northeastern Weed Science Society of any product or any company mentioned in one form or another in the text, links, or as a reference. This page is a part of a world wide web (Internet) and uses materials that are freely available, and are a public domain. All claims and regulations are sole responsibility of authors stating them. This page is not a “to-be-cited” reference for pesticide use and/or weed identification but serves only as a convergence point of various information, available publicly over the world wide web through various web pages and manufacturers websites. We feel that compilation of such information in one place could be useful. We do not intend to infringe on any copyrighted information, thus if you see something that should not be appearing here — let us know and we will promptly remove it.